Novas Organic Gran Reserva Sauvignon Blanc
Of straw-yellow color, the wine offers on the nose a great typicity, with outstanding aromas of citric and tropical fruits, and herbs. It feels long and persistent on the palate, with a refreshing acidity and moderate volume.
100% Sauvignon Blanc
The grapes were harvested at night and were lightly pressed in order to preserve the qualities of the grapes. The must was decanted then racked into the fermentation tank. Alcoholic fermentation took place with selected yeasts and a turbidity of 200 NTU. Fermentation temperatures remained at 57–59ºF, aiming to favor the aromatic expression. Once fermentation completed, the wine was racked with its lees in order to augment the body of the wine and the aromatic expression. It was then stabilized and prepared for bottling.
- Product Size
- Units In Case
- La Vinilla, Fundo Casablanca
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature
- This wine is best served with raw shellfish and other seafood or white meat dishes with light sauces that include herbs or fresh vegetables.
- Located 300 meters above sea level.
- Decomposed granite from the Coastal Mountain Range, deep, with a good ratio of clay–silt–sand.
- 6 months in stainless steel tanks.
- Machine, March 26th, 2020
- 11 tons – 60 Hl/ha.