Cantine Francesco Montagna Sangue Di Giuda
Sangue di Giuda translates to Blood of Judah. This wonderful sparkling red wine is sinfully sweet!
This naturally sparkling wine has an intense crimson-red color. It contains a very fruity fragrance that includes crushed berries, dark plums and black cherries. The wine has good acidity, which balances its sweetness. It has a delicate, fresh and fruity taste that is best enjoyed while the wine is young.
- Product Size
- Units In Case
- Oltrepò Pavese
- Alcohol Content
- 45% Croatina, 45% Barbera, 5% Ughetta, 5% Uva Rara
- Storage Temperature
- 46° F
- Serving Temperature
- 50° F
- Exceptional with fruit tarts, almond desserts and fine pastries.
- 300 - 350 meters above sea level
- Mainly clayey with a presence of limestone.
- Low yields.
- Grapes are de-stemmed and crushed and then undergo traditional fermentation in steel tanks at a controlled temperature to maintain a high sugar level. Bottling generally starts in February or March following the harvest.
- Harvested by hand after a careful analysis of the sugar levels. Grapes are selected by vine and by vineyards according to their ripeness.